Sorting Games for Tots
An educational sorter game for toddlers.
Sorting as a beginning math skill is very important for preschool preparation. It’s all about classifying, comparing and contrasting. Understanding how things differ will help children learn the alphabet and numbers.
Our game offers sorting activities to organize items into groups based on their colors, sizes and shapes. Be sure, bright butterflies and juicy fruits will definitely attract your child and turning educational process into a funny game. And pleasant voice accompanying all the actions will encourage him or her to accept new challenges.
Sorter contains of 12 mini-games where each of them solve different learning tasks. For example, it helps:
- develop decision making skills and confidence;
- improve logical thinking;
- hone analytical skills;
- organize thoughts and ways of retrieving information;
- check child’s attention and a reaction rate;
- stimulate associations;
- practice fine motor skills.